Saturday, February 6, 2010

A little new

Update:
I did try this overnight and the curls flopped, it was a total waste of my time, because I barely had a bend on the ends.  Womp, womp!! I will use this again if I only have a few hours before going out and I need a quick look to my locks. 

Since I was stuck in the house with the snowstorm that hit the east coast I thought I would try something new with my hair. I always love my curls on day 2 or 3 after I sweat or the curls drop a bit so I've been thinking how to get a looser curl from the door. I pulled my hair into about 10 little ponytails using little rubber bands. I then split the ponytail in two and put 2 perm rods on each ponytail. I only spritzed some water on my hair and let it sit for about 6 hours. My results were exactly what I'm looking for. I will try this again overnight to see how much better it comes out and post pics.

-Gigglz

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails