Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Color

I decided I'm not going to color right now. I was in the beauty supply store buying some more perm rods because I didn't have enough and I perused the color aisle. First, I didn't find a color I even remotely liked and then I realized I sort of like the two-tone color it seems to bring more to my look of locks. When I wear my hair curled all you see is the ends to you see the color, when I wear it up you see my natural root color, whatever that is. So for now, I'm holding still and I won't change.

3 comments:

Lush Locs said...

I'm having sort of the same issue. Sometimes I kind of like the two-toned look. Other times I think its too much. I don't plan on going light again but the temp color is so very temp. I'm actually dealing with three-tone hair because of my silver. I'll be watching to see what you decide to do. Best wishes.

Gigglz said...

Hi Lush -- the two toned look is one of a kind. Two-toned starts in different places and just looks different on each person.

Lush Locs said...

You're right. I actually have always like the two-toned look when I would see black women with blonde hair and dark roots. We're the only ones who can pull that off. I like the idea of using of a temp/semi-perm to get a different look on the lighter ends. I chickened out and went darker this time. Maybe next time, I'll jazz it up. Your color looks great esp. for the Fall.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails